The European Burns Association was founded in 1981 by leading burn specialists in Europe. To encourage co-operation in the field of burn care throughout the continent.
The EBA serves as a forum through which medical specialists, researchers, professions allied to medicine (PAM) and other workers come in contact to discuss aspects of burn treatment and research. In this way, expertise and knowledge are spread throughout the countries of Europe.
And has been established as a non-profit making organisation for the benefit of the public, to promote burn prevention, to study the prevention of burn injury and all other aspects of burn treatment, and, in particular:
- To disseminate knowledge of and to stimulate prevention in the field of burn injury
- To encourage and co-ordinate research into scientific, clinical and social aspects of burn injury
- To promote education in all aspects of burns, including first aid, nursing and rehabilitation
- To co-operate in international disaster planning
- To facilitate exchange of personnel
- To co-ordinate and to publicise congresses relating to burn care throughout Europe
Secretarial office of the EBA
|Congress Care tasks
PO Box 440
NL-5201 AK ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Tel.: +31-73-690 14 15E-mail: email@example.com